LifeWell South Wellness Centre works under the community arm of Edwardstown Baptist Church, St Marys. The centre aims to help people live life well through access to high quality care and recovery services for the whole Person (Emotional, Physical, & Spiritual realms) delivered on an individual or small group model.
Through an integrated service approach, LifeWell enables people to grow and change in an atmosphere of care and acceptance. Our aim is to giving quality service to all our people regardless of their beliefs and values. We endeavour to bring wholeness to people’s lives and to help them to live well.
- Individuals, Couples and Families
- Massage Therapy
- Professional Supervision
- Individuals and Groups
- Groups - Careforce Life keys programs
These are being developed here at LifeWell South, some of the courses we anticipate we will be delivering are listed below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your are interested and we will aim to run the course.
- Being developed
BACC, Masters of Counselling, CCAA (Clinical & Supervisor, PACFA & ARCAP Clin. Reg.)
Rob is well respected for his relational style and multi-faceted abilities in the workplace. Rob has run his own counselling practice since 2003 working for a number of years at Life Design Counselling at Goodwood, before moving to set up the LifeWell South Wellness Centre at St Marys.
Coming from a dysfunctional family of origin, Rob has used his own journey to help develop a greater understanding of the issues facing people today. He has extensive experience working a range of people in both individual and group settings providing insight and tools for change. Rob is a facilitator of the Prepare/Enrichment Marriage course.
As a senior practitioner he is a qualified supervisor who works with both students and qualified counsellors in either individual or group sessions.
- $100 per hour
- $115 after hour fee (after 5pm)
- Low income/student rate available
Bachelor of Theology; Graduate Diploma in Ministry; Master of Counselling Practice, CCAA (Grad)
Sally is a warm and empathic person who brings over 35 years of experience in the caring professions to her counselling practice. She values the uniqueness of each individual and enjoys walking alongside people as a catalyst for change to see them fulfil their goals. Sally provides a safe place for clients to explore life's challenges, including grief, loss and trauma, and develop skills towards living a full and meaningful life. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) is one of Sally's main counselling approaches. She also has a passion and interest in spirituality and how it enhances growth and development across the lifespan.
- $70 per hour
- Low income/student rate available
Adv Dip Counselling & Family Therapy, MACA
Nadya supports and encourages individuals and families in finding a way forward during challenging times, providing understanding, insight and possibilities for positive change. Her calm and gentle manner goes a long way towards helping others to steadily work towards greater peace and fulfilment in life.
Nadya has run her own professional counselling practice since 2008. She has resided in several Australian states in both city and regional areas. This has provided her with the opportunity and experience of working with a wide variety of families, situations and individuals, including many with chronic conditions.
Having a good deal of life experience has provided Nadya with a true appreciation and understanding of where people are at and where they hope to go.
- $60 per hour
- Low income/student rate available
Hello, I’m Emily
I studied a diploma of Beauty Therapy on the Gold Coast in 2014 at The French Beauty Academy. On the completion of my studies I moved to Adelaide with my family and have been working as a Beauty Therapist in a local day spa for the past eighteen months.
While I continue my work in the day spa I am pleased to join the Lifewell team and offer massage treatments for relaxation.
I enjoy seeing people de-stress, taking the time for themselves and enjoying a relaxing massage. It is rewarding to see the difference in how clients come in, to how they leave after their treatment.
I look forward to working at Lifewell.
- $60 for 60 minutes
- $50 for 45 minutes
- $40 for 30 minutes
BHSc (Nutritional Medicine)
Sharyn is a Clinical Nutritionist, who takes a holistic approach in the prevention and management of all acute and chronic health conditions. She has a passion for helping people achieve optimal outcomes for their health and well-being and uses dietary, lifestyle and nutritional interventions to address a wide range of complex health problems (including autoimmune conditions, gastrointestinal issues, stress/fatigue, mood disorders, reproductive issues, allergies etc).
An initial consultation is 90 minutes and includes a comprehensive assessment of your diet, lifestyle, family history and how these may be impacting your health and well-being. This assessment also takes into consideration current diagnoses, test results and medications. This is all incorporated into an individualised and evidence-based treatment plan that will include dietary, lifestyle and nutritional supplementation recommendations for you. Sharyn is also able to refer you for privatepathology testing where required. Follow-up appointments are 60 minutes and are made according to an individual’s need.
If you would like support with any health issue, book an appointment with Sharyn today and start on your journey to improved health and wellness.
Sharyn is also a member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association.
Please refer to Practitioners profiles for actual fees.
- Many people who could benefit from primary care services, simply cannot get access because of no health insurance cover, and the high cost of these services.
- As a result, many miss out on care and support that would help reduce stress, develop life skills, promote personal health, and enable safe recovery from life challenges.
- LifeWell South has been established to ensure that ALL eligible clients regardless of financial capacity have the chance to move forward in healthy growth and recovery in a safe, ethical, and caring environment.
- To ensure this, EVERY LifeWell South service and course is offered at below market rates AND subsidised care is available for eligible people where affordability is a genuine issue.
- In addition, LifeWell South gratefully receives donations from those who recognise this unique approach to holistic care for ALL.
- LifeWell South also serves the wider community by accepting referrals for subsidised care from other churches or agencies. These partner agencies agree to provide a subsidy consistent with LifeWell policy and practice.
- Lifewell South is a not for profit service.
- Professional therapists are members of their relevant professional associations and receive full payment for services provided. It is LifeWell South or partner agencies who provide the subsidy where relevant.
For futher information please email: email@example.com or phone 08 8277 2241.
Address: 49 Dorene Street, St Marys 5042 (cnr of Rothesay Avenue and Dorene Street)
Monday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday: Closed - some appointments may be possible
Our practitioners work a variety of hours, please contact the centre for more details.
Some early morning or evening appointments are possible - please discuss your requirements with us.